Advertised plans effective from 1st November 2016.
Quoted speeds are "peak" speeds and are not guaranteed. Actual speeds will depend on factors such as time of day, location, internet congestion and line-of-site, etc. The service is best-effort. All prices are the monthly charge and include GST. Terms and conditions apply and can be downloaded from here.
* Traffic shaping is applied to PrimoMassive plans, see the Fair Use Policy in our Standard Terms and Conditions (STC's) for more details.
Our Standard Terms and Conditions (STC's) apply to all services supplied by Primo and therefore once supplied, are agreed to by the Customer (you).
Key Benefits of Rural Business Wireless
- PrimoWireless Rural Business Wireless links are high quality with a low latency.
- You get speed, performance, and reliability all rolled into one service..
- Improved Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity across multiple sites.
- Improved information sharing, and tools across multiple sites.
- Cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- IP telephony to deliver improved integration of voice communications.
- High definition video conferencing across multiple sites/companies.
- One free fixed/static IPv4 IP address for servers, VPN's, etc.
Install costs are based on line of sight to our current towers and may incur additional setup costs, take a look at our Rural Wireless and RBI installation info page for more details on our process.
Free connection with 24 month contract.
Includes full onsite support from our team of technicians.
Early disconnection fee of $299 (ex GST) applies
Connection with no contract - $299.00 (ex GST).
Onsite technical support is not included and will incur additional charges for callout and equipment replacement (we will stand by our warranty obligations).
Primo Phone Lines
You can get rid of your copper phone lines all-together and move to our Primo Phone service for only $15.00 (incl GST) per month per line - click here for more info.
We also do PABX systems - talk to us about upgrading your systems and the long term savings you can make.
We don't slow you down when you reach your data cap, its always full speed and we have alow over usage cost of only $1.00 (incl GST) per GB.
Plan changes are free and can be requested at any time, taking effect on 1st of the month.
Multiple PC’s / Wireless Router
If you want to connect more than one PC then an indoor wireless router will be required, these can be purchased from us for $200.00 (incl GST) or any PC or electronics store such as Harvey Normans, Noel Leeming, etc. Any routers we sell come with full support from us and are fully pre-configured with your user details and passwords.
Equipment supplied to you during the install remains the property of PrimoWireless Ltd.
Technical support is available by phone during our business hours; which are 9am - 5:30pm weekdays.
You can also contact us by email 24/7, 365 days a year.